Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

A few of my favorite things....

Hello Friends!
Hope you're having a good Monday :) I am so excited to share this with you, because well it's awesome and it's Hadley's Closet. Hadley's Closet is an Etsy shop owned by my very good friend Lindsey's sister Carley. These two sisters are so darn talented it's ridiculous! Lindsey can whip you up a mouth-watering cake and Carley will make you a new shirt when you drool on yours! They are just awesome! You can find anything from pendants and wristlets to baby clothes and makeup bags in her store, and I can tell you from personal experience that the quality of these handmade items is top notch. The prices are more than reasonable for what you are getting and the different designs and patterns are varied and adorable! Not to mention, Carley is probably one of the sweetest most humble people I've had the pleasure of meeting. Here are just a few pics of some of my favorite items. If you love what you see, you can find her shop here .
 Are there not the cutest little reversible baby dresses? Perfect for Florida weather!
 The makeup bag on the top left may not be available for long because I have been stalking it for awhile now and I may just give in now that I am looking at it again!
This is the tote that I purchased from Hadley's Closet and I LOVE it! It's the perfect size to be a little gym bag for me to throw my clothes and water in.
 
I hope you will check out this store, it is certainly worth a look! :)
 
A.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thats us! Thanks for sweet review for Carley! She really is talented and can pretty much make anything, and makes it look so easy...it kinda makes me sick! :) I have a couple things picked out to buy from her etsy shop, including that very same make up bag.... :-O

    ReplyDelete