Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Meat of the loaf variety in muffin form

This weeks pre-planned meals are meatloaf muffins, green beans and quinoa. The muffins are the same ones that I referred to in my Blog Log, and they are healthy and seriously tasty. After making these a few times now, I can safely tell you that using silicone muffin cup liners like these ones that I found at Walmart are the most convenient way to do this. Although, if you're feeling a little spunky, you can use these. Hope you all had a great weekend, and here's to a great week :) 

A.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever used ground turkey or chicken in place of beef?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried chicken or turkey yet. I am sure they would both be good but for some reason ground chicken freaks me out and I am just kind of coming around to ground turkey...You should try it and let me know how it is :)

    ReplyDelete