Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Ahhhh here's to a greenish thumb...

Went to Kerby's Nursery today to formulate some kind of plan for our currently vacant front flower bed and picked up these goodies. Just a start, but I think we have a game plan. If you live in the Brandon area, you should definitely check out this nursery. They have a huge variety of flowers, trees, shrubs and etc. They will also help you come up with a landscape plan and the cost is a $50 gift card that you will put towards the plants you end up choosing for your customized plan. No clue why I am advertising for them other than I love this place and they are always very friendly and knowledgable. Happy Saturday!
PS: Picked up my wedding dress today! Yay! Can't post a pic though because Chase is not trustworthy lol :)

A.

2 comments:

  1. The top picture, is that your wandering jew? If it is, I've never seen one that color. It's really pretty! Mine is purple-y and i just noticed it wandering up my oak tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! I've never seen one that color before either...hopefully I can keep it alive! :)

    ReplyDelete