Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

"D" Word Update

Hello friends and happy Friday! Some humor for you on this most glorious last day of the week.



You're Welcome ;)
 
So about that D word. Here's whats going down.
-I am down 3 lbs from Sunday
-I am seriously over raw unsalted almonds
-Reflux is about the same still which is a bummer
-Energy is the same
-Stomach is feeling good still
-I still hate lunch meat
-This is the weirdest one...I don't know if this is coincidence, but this week I have had this strange feeling of calm all week. My mood seems really tranquil and things that normally annoy me just aren't affecting me the same way this week for some reason. I am probably reading too much into this, but I am wondering if this is some kind of detox from the sugar and artificial crap I was eating before I started this thing?! I have no idea...but regardless I like it!
 
As for how my will power is doing..it has been a lot easier than I thought. I am not hungry and the cravings I was having earlier this week have subsided quite a bit. I still have moments where I would chop my own arm off for a Pepsi or salty/sweet snack, but I remind myself why I am doing this and it passes. Week one down, crossing my fingers for the weekend...it might be a doozy but I'll keep posting my progress.
 
Have a great weekend!
A.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment