Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Let's Break the Feast!

If you can't tell, I am on a Pioneer Woman rampage lately and I have no plans of stopping anytime soon! I seriously read her blog like it's a novel because well she is hilarious and ingenious. Yesterday before hitting up the grocery store I was thinking I wanted to do something different from the normal frittata that I make for us for the week, so obviously my brain said "PIONEER WOMAN!' So I hopped on the computer and typed "breakfast" into www.thepioneerwoman.com, and as I had hoped tons of delicious recipes were right before my eyes. I settled on the "Baked Cinnamon French Toast," after much debate and scrutiny, and I am happy I did. It was delicious and she even recommends making it the night before which is the best! Here is the recipe, enjoy!


A.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment