Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Coyote, a Dylan and the Devil

As the title so clearly explains, this post is about my three cousins, Dakota, Dylan and Devin :)
Had an impromptu visit from these three goons last night, and well it was a blast! Chase had them all pitching in to help make dinner, and in the chaos, I found an unknown stash of Christmas spirit that had been in hiding. Watching these three boys grow up has been such a joy to be apart of, even through all of the teen and tween 'tudes, the 5:00 am wake ups after an all night Nintendo fest and the World War 3 worthy tantrums involving vegges and anything not peanut butter or cereal..I love these three hellions and I am so proud of the type of person they are each growing into. (Does that make sense? You know what I am trying to say....)



Don't mind the sexy apron..doesn't actually show anything I promise and although looking like a 5 year old, he is actually 11 (we are convinced he's a vampire)
Happy Tuesday!
A.
 
 

1 comment: