Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Intros are better late than never.

How's everyone doing. This is the first time I have contributed to the blog but I'm sure with constant "coercing" from Amanda it will not be my last. This week I started a new job, one that I can see being my career and I am very excited about that. Being a Veteran myself, I know the value of good knowledgable service relating to the specific needs of the military community. This job allows me to give back in that aspect and I am more than honored to be able to be apart of it. Also, one of the perks that this job has is allowing me to go back to school on their dime. So, ROLL TIDE people! That's right, I've registered for Fall 2015 at University of Alabama. I'm pretty stoked about going back to school but also a little intimidated because it has been a while. Who doesn't have that story though now-a-days and I'm motivated more than ever now so I think that it is going to be a good time. Well, hopefully I will be writing you all soon and give some good updates as far as the new job and hopefully it will be soon enough I will have nothing to update you as far as school is concerned. See ya later.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment