Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Honey, there is no honey!

Hello and happy Thursday! We are almost there people! :) 

Pork chops were on the menu last night, so I decided apples must be too! It's such a happy and harmonious marriage, pork and apple...I don't even know why either?! Maybe it's this image burned in my head...
 
But who knows...
What I do know is that this recipe was delicious! I did make some changes, and it was only because I was lacking some of the ingredients, hence the title. I subbed maple syrup instead of honey and it still turned out fantastic! 
 
Don't be like me though, if you halve the recipe, you should probably adjust the cook time, unless you just really like apple sauce :( A tad mushy, but the flavor was great and the pork chops seemed to approve of this matrimonial relationship! 
A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment